Hair loss!!

bgchastain

This happened to me this past winter after a very nasty fall season. I was also on all kinds of meds during the fall and was pretty sick, but when I started to bounce back and get off the meds my hair started falling out. It's kind of a delayed reaction from all the stress your body was put under while you were so sick. It should stop in about 3-4 months

bgchastain

This happened to me this past winter after a very nasty fall season. I was also on all kinds of meds during the fall and was pretty sick, but when I started to bounce back and get off the meds my hair started falling out. It's kind of a delayed reaction from all the stress your body was put under while you were so sick. It should stop in about 3-4 months

bgchastain

bgchastain

bgchastain

busymom

My daughter (she doesn't have CF but is a carrier) had surgery this summer and then ended up with mono. She started shedding a lot more hair than normal a few weeks ago. Her doctor said it is probably Telogen Effluvium. When we read about it, it seemed to fit.

Good Luck

busymom

My daughter (she doesn't have CF but is a carrier) had surgery this summer and then ended up with mono. She started shedding a lot more hair than normal a few weeks ago. Her doctor said it is probably Telogen Effluvium. When we read about it, it seemed to fit.

Good Luck

busymom

Good Luck

busymom

Good Luck

busymom

<br />
<br />Good Luck

hockeykid

I have had the same issue in the past. Have you ever tried Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner. I have found it to slow down hair loss. It also helped my hair fill in using it daily. It is sold for all hair types. Matrix products work well on hair that is falling out too. Good luck to you!

hockeykid

I have had the same issue in the past. Have you ever tried Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner. I have found it to slow down hair loss. It also helped my hair fill in using it daily. It is sold for all hair types. Matrix products work well on hair that is falling out too. Good luck to you!

hockeykid

hockeykid

hockeykid