Hardly ejaculate :/

dom1991

I feel so insecure, my ex girlfriend is still seeing me but has had experiences with other guys. Now she has noticed they ejaculate alot more than me. I feel like im not as good as other guys now. is there anyway to be able to ejaculate like the average guy?

dom1991

I feel so insecure, my ex girlfriend is still seeing me but has had experiences with other guys. Now she has noticed they ejaculate alot more than me. I feel like im not as good as other guys now. is there anyway to be able to ejaculate like the average guy?

dom1991

cf4life

In general males with cf do have less ejaculate volume. I'd say talk to your partner and see if she really has an issue with this. They do make supplements that claim to increase your volume, but I am not sure how well they work or if it is wise to take. They are supplements so they do not have to be approved by the fda, etc. So be careful and even talk to your doctor.

Most males with cf have no sperm in their ejaculate. You should get tested to be sure. This does not mean you can't father a baby when the time comes. You would just need to have the sperm removed from a testicle by a doctor and use IVF.

cf4life

In general males with cf do have less ejaculate volume. I'd say talk to your partner and see if she really has an issue with this. They do make supplements that claim to increase your volume, but I am not sure how well they work or if it is wise to take. They are supplements so they do not have to be approved by the fda, etc. So be careful and even talk to your doctor.

Most males with cf have no sperm in their ejaculate. You should get tested to be sure. This does not mean you can't father a baby when the time comes. You would just need to have the sperm removed from a testicle by a doctor and use IVF.

cf4life

<br />
<br />Most males with cf have no sperm in their ejaculate. You should get tested to be sure. This does not mean you can't father a baby when the time comes. You would just need to have the sperm removed from a testicle by a doctor and use IVF.

dledwith

hey man, i'm in a similar situation as you. ever since i started jerkin it i always kinda knew my semen wasnt "normal" cuz it lacked sperm n clearly that would effect the consistency and volume to some extent. i'm in a relationship of nearly 3 years with a girl that i love very much and trust me... semen volume is not a concern. she's been with other guys before me and i'm sure they ejaculated more than i do but really... if anything, less is better haha. i know it's not "manly" but it's less mess, less to worry about, etc. sorry i'm not offering a solution to problem but just offering some wise words. i'd say most girls don't want a whole lot of semen from their partners... most think it's nasty!

dledwith

hey man, i'm in a similar situation as you. ever since i started jerkin it i always kinda knew my semen wasnt "normal" cuz it lacked sperm n clearly that would effect the consistency and volume to some extent. i'm in a relationship of nearly 3 years with a girl that i love very much and trust me... semen volume is not a concern. she's been with other guys before me and i'm sure they ejaculated more than i do but really... if anything, less is better haha. i know it's not "manly" but it's less mess, less to worry about, etc. sorry i'm not offering a solution to problem but just offering some wise words. i'd say most girls don't want a whole lot of semen from their partners... most think it's nasty!

dledwith