Has anyone ever cultured cupriavidus pauculus?

rcq925

Hayley's culture came back with regular staph and cupriavidus pauculus. Even the CF nurse had never seen it and I cannot find any information on the internet that I can understand about this bacteria. Has anyone else ever cultured this? We are still waiting for the doctor to get back to the CF nurse to see if we are going to treat this or not. So if you have any information I would appreciated it! Thanks!

rcq925

Hayley's culture came back with regular staph and cupriavidus pauculus. Even the CF nurse had never seen it and I cannot find any information on the internet that I can understand about this bacteria. Has anyone else ever cultured this? We are still waiting for the doctor to get back to the CF nurse to see if we are going to treat this or not. So if you have any information I would appreciated it! Thanks!

rcq925

rcq925

rcq925

<br />

laulau555

I don't have any information about it, but could it be a scientific name or a strand name for something else ( I know my cepacia has been called both delosa and burkholdia) ? That's the only thing I can think of.

laulau555

I don't have any information about it, but could it be a scientific name or a strand name for something else ( I know my cepacia has been called both delosa and burkholdia) ? That's the only thing I can think of.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555