Has anyone ever used TOBI in an eflow?

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>MOME2RT</b></i>

Yes, I would LOVE to be able to get the right Tobra mix to go into the e-flow for Reece. We run out of time some monings to do the WHOLE TOBI in his pari neb!

I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....</end quote></div>

lightNlife

Yes, I would LOVE to be able to get the right Tobra mix to go into the e-flow for Reece. We run out of time some monings to do the WHOLE TOBI in his pari neb!

I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....</end quote></div>

lightNlife

lightNlife

I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....</end quote>

lightNlife

<br />
<br />Yes, I would LOVE to be able to get the right Tobra mix to go into the e-flow for Reece. We run out of time some monings to do the WHOLE TOBI in his pari neb!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I have asked & get a "beat around the bush" answer. Why do some docs just NOT want to prescribe it for the e-flow....</end quote>
<br />
<br />

LouLou

Foundation Care compounds either Tobra or Tobi depending on which is covered by your insurance. I know this because I started on Tobra changed insurance and then received Tobi. Of course, it was no longer in original packaging since it was compounded to the proper dosing. I'm sure it's not rocket-science with compounding Tobi but the thing is if you got Tobi from somewhere else and did the compounding yourself where would you get the e-flow? ....since you can't buy it outright. You can lease it for $1500 a year!! and buy replacement heads out of pocket.

I sure hope those of you on Azli are bitching about not being able to own the eflow if it's the same set up as those of us on Tobi/Tobra or Colymicin through Eflow. I think it's a racket. It's one thing to have to pay 1500 for a device but to have to pay it yearly is absurd. I can't believe there isn't a law against lease only arrangements. I wonder if the AeroNeb Go (or whatever the Eflow competitor is a) will be approved for use with Azli.

LouLou

Foundation Care compounds either Tobra or Tobi depending on which is covered by your insurance. I know this because I started on Tobra changed insurance and then received Tobi. Of course, it was no longer in original packaging since it was compounded to the proper dosing. I'm sure it's not rocket-science with compounding Tobi but the thing is if you got Tobi from somewhere else and did the compounding yourself where would you get the e-flow? ....since you can't buy it outright. You can lease it for $1500 a year!! and buy replacement heads out of pocket.

I sure hope those of you on Azli are bitching about not being able to own the eflow if it's the same set up as those of us on Tobi/Tobra or Colymicin through Eflow. I think it's a racket. It's one thing to have to pay 1500 for a device but to have to pay it yearly is absurd. I can't believe there isn't a law against lease only arrangements. I wonder if the AeroNeb Go (or whatever the Eflow competitor is a) will be approved for use with Azli.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

<br />
<br />I sure hope those of you on Azli are bitching about not being able to own the eflow if it's the same set up as those of us on Tobi/Tobra or Colymicin through Eflow. I think it's a racket. It's one thing to have to pay 1500 for a device but to have to pay it yearly is absurd. I can't believe there isn't a law against lease only arrangements. I wonder if the AeroNeb Go (or whatever the Eflow competitor is a) will be approved for use with Azli.