Have you seen this? Pseudomonas fighting drug?

S

semperfiohana

i saw this the other day on the cff.org website. i breifly looked at the article if you look farther down towards the very bottom it says this:

Two Phase II studies are currently being conducted in patients that have CF and Pseudomonas lung infections in Europe and the United States. An abstract on the top line European Phase II data in CF has been accepted for presentation at the 31st European Cystic Fibrosis Conference in Prague in June. ARIKACE has been granted orphan drug status in the United States by the FDA and orphan drug designation in Europe by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) for the treatment of Pseudomonas infections in patients with CF.

S

semperfiohana

i saw this the other day on the cff.org website. i breifly looked at the article if you look farther down towards the very bottom it says this:

Two Phase II studies are currently being conducted in patients that have CF and Pseudomonas lung infections in Europe and the United States. An abstract on the top line European Phase II data in CF has been accepted for presentation at the 31st European Cystic Fibrosis Conference in Prague in June. ARIKACE has been granted orphan drug status in the United States by the FDA and orphan drug designation in Europe by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) for the treatment of Pseudomonas infections in patients with CF.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

<br />
<br />Two Phase II studies are currently being conducted in patients that have CF and Pseudomonas lung infections in Europe and the United States. An abstract on the top line European Phase II data in CF has been accepted for presentation at the 31st European Cystic Fibrosis Conference in Prague in June. ARIKACE has been granted orphan drug status in the United States by the FDA and orphan drug designation in Europe by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) for the treatment of Pseudomonas infections in patients with CF.
<br />

shallowwaters

my center briefly mentioned it to me that they are working on it. i dont know if they meant my actual clinic/hospital or if they just meant the study in general. they get frustrated with me about my pfts because i really should be healthy enough to be doing some of these studies so they tend to mention them to me to try and engcourage me i think.

shallowwaters

my center briefly mentioned it to me that they are working on it. i dont know if they meant my actual clinic/hospital or if they just meant the study in general. they get frustrated with me about my pfts because i really should be healthy enough to be doing some of these studies so they tend to mention them to me to try and engcourage me i think.

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

shallowwaters

Momtana

I can walk from my home to the Center for Biofilm Engineering at Montana State University where this research was done (4 and a half blocks!)

Momtana

I can walk from my home to the Center for Biofilm Engineering at Montana State University where this research was done (4 and a half blocks!)

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

C

cfsucks

awesome...

lol some of the drugs posted here my doctors don't even know about. i bring in the information, and they haven't even heard of them yet.

C

cfsucks

awesome...

lol some of the drugs posted here my doctors don't even know about. i bring in the information, and they haven't even heard of them yet.

C

cfsucks

awesome...

C

cfsucks

awesome...

C

cfsucks

awesome...
<br />
<br />lol some of the drugs posted here my doctors don't even know about. i bring in the information, and they haven't even heard of them yet.