Having More Children

hopefulmommy

wow, it's so hard, isn't it?? I was looking into PGD when I got pregnant with my last son. Luckily he doesn't have CF, but I was prepared if he did. I have some friends who are looking at traveling overseas to get IVF with PGD as it cost about 1/2 of what it does here in the states....just something to look into if you're so inclined - I might look into myself, as I feel like there's at least one more baby out there for our family!

hopefulmommy

wow, it's so hard, isn't it?? I was looking into PGD when I got pregnant with my last son. Luckily he doesn't have CF, but I was prepared if he did. I have some friends who are looking at traveling overseas to get IVF with PGD as it cost about 1/2 of what it does here in the states....just something to look into if you're so inclined - I might look into myself, as I feel like there's at least one more baby out there for our family!

hopefulmommy

hopefulmommy

hopefulmommy

M

mneville

Successful IVF/PGD story for us! We have a 5 year old who is a Double Delta. We now have a 2 year old as a result of IVF/PGD who is fine. The Double Delta mutations are the easiest to find for PGD. Check out genesisgenetics.com
Dr Hughes has performed the most CF PGD cases in the world. We knew that PGD was not 100% but it was the best choice for us and things have worked out amazingly for us. We also knew that we did not feel comfortable taking the 1/4 risk of having another CF child. Good luck!

Megan

M

mneville

Successful IVF/PGD story for us! We have a 5 year old who is a Double Delta. We now have a 2 year old as a result of IVF/PGD who is fine. The Double Delta mutations are the easiest to find for PGD. Check out genesisgenetics.com
Dr Hughes has performed the most CF PGD cases in the world. We knew that PGD was not 100% but it was the best choice for us and things have worked out amazingly for us. We also knew that we did not feel comfortable taking the 1/4 risk of having another CF child. Good luck!

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />Dr Hughes has performed the most CF PGD cases in the world. We knew that PGD was not 100% but it was the best choice for us and things have worked out amazingly for us. We also knew that we did not feel comfortable taking the 1/4 risk of having another CF child. Good luck!
<br />
<br />Megan