having the baby monday!

K

Keepercjr

Wanted to add to what Lauren said - go to www.spinningbabies.com

Good luck. Did you know that most babies will turn by the time labor starts? There is no harm in letting your body go into labor and then checking his position (actually the best bet for the baby). And there are doctors who are skilled in delivering breech babies. Sometimes doctors like to schedule c-sections because it reduces their work and waiting - not always because it is in your best interest.

K

Keepercjr

Good luck. Did you know that most babies will turn by the time labor starts? There is no harm in letting your body go into labor and then checking his position (actually the best bet for the baby). And there are doctors who are skilled in delivering breech babies. Sometimes doctors like to schedule c-sections because it reduces their work and waiting - not always because it is in your best interest.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

H

hopesiris

I hope you can avoid a c-section, do *everything* you can. Of course even if you were induced you might end up with one. Worth a try to have a vaginal birth, recovery is usually faster.

Good luck and enjoy your special day.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

I hope you can avoid a c-section, do *everything* you can. Of course even if you were induced you might end up with one. Worth a try to have a vaginal birth, recovery is usually faster.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie