He was hot-lined. Now what?

RebekahsMom

My ex-husband was hot-lined, and the recommendation was that she not go to his house til the investigation is done. He tried to go ahead and pick her up tonight, but left without her.

My question is, now that Children's Services has gotten involved, will they get it into court in front of a judge? Or do I have to cut off my right arm and give it to an attorney? (My husband and I have just over 1/2 the money needed.) By the way, I have proof that he has not been giving her the breathing tx or her vest tx.

I hope nobody else has gone through this, but at the same time, I hope somebody knows what will happen next.

RebekahsMom

My ex-husband was hot-lined, and the recommendation was that she not go to his house til the investigation is done. He tried to go ahead and pick her up tonight, but left without her.

My question is, now that Children's Services has gotten involved, will they get it into court in front of a judge? Or do I have to cut off my right arm and give it to an attorney? (My husband and I have just over 1/2 the money needed.) By the way, I have proof that he has not been giving her the breathing tx or her vest tx.

I hope nobody else has gone through this, but at the same time, I hope somebody knows what will happen next.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />
<br />My question is, now that Children's Services has gotten involved, will they get it into court in front of a judge? Or do I have to cut off my right arm and give it to an attorney? (My husband and I have just over 1/2 the money needed.) By the way, I have proof that he has not been giving her the breathing tx or her vest tx.
<br />
<br />I hope nobody else has gone through this, but at the same time, I hope somebody knows what will happen next.