health care careers

breakitdownjj

Wow, thank you all so much. I understand that there are many careers out there in the medical field but honestly, being a doctor is the only one i want to do. Im going to research and take my time studying all different careers. I have another question though. Many of you said that being in the hospital setting harmed your health because of the resistant bacteria and all those other nasty bugs ( my mom is a respitory therapist, so i know about nasty germs), but looking back now do you regret that? I guess what im trying to say is did the joy of with working your pateints measure far and beyond getting sick or was it not worth it?

breakitdownjj

Wow, thank you all so much. I understand that there are many careers out there in the medical field but honestly, being a doctor is the only one i want to do. Im going to research and take my time studying all different careers. I have another question though. Many of you said that being in the hospital setting harmed your health because of the resistant bacteria and all those other nasty bugs ( my mom is a respitory therapist, so i know about nasty germs), but looking back now do you regret that? I guess what im trying to say is did the joy of with working your pateints measure far and beyond getting sick or was it not worth it?

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj

breakitdownjj