Health insurance in Oregon

colinmaydahl

I currently live in CA, and am thinking about moving to Portland and was wondering what other CFers do that live there. I'm on S.S. and dont work any longer and am getting disability checks. I have Medical, Medicare and GHPP (state of CA proglam). And how is the Clinic in Portland?

Colin
28m w/CF

colinmaydahl

I currently live in CA, and am thinking about moving to Portland and was wondering what other CFers do that live there. I'm on S.S. and dont work any longer and am getting disability checks. I have Medical, Medicare and GHPP (state of CA proglam). And how is the Clinic in Portland?

Colin
28m w/CF

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Colin
<br />28m w/CF

Hey Colin,

I live in Salem about an hour away from Portland. I went to the CF clinic when i was a kid but havnt been back for a longggg time. I see my pulm. guy instead. I had a double lung tx almost three years ago in Seattle Wa. so I go up there once a year for follow up. I still work so really never been on any insurance other then private thru my employer. What we do here? We have fun!!!! Take care! My addy is shelbysdad1966@yahoo.com if you have more questions.

Lonye

Hey Colin,

I live in Salem about an hour away from Portland. I went to the CF clinic when i was a kid but havnt been back for a longggg time. I see my pulm. guy instead. I had a double lung tx almost three years ago in Seattle Wa. so I go up there once a year for follow up. I still work so really never been on any insurance other then private thru my employer. What we do here? We have fun!!!! Take care! My addy is shelbysdad1966@yahoo.com if you have more questions.

Lonye

Hey Colin,
<br />
<br />I live in Salem about an hour away from Portland. I went to the CF clinic when i was a kid but havnt been back for a longggg time. I see my pulm. guy instead. I had a double lung tx almost three years ago in Seattle Wa. so I go up there once a year for follow up. I still work so really never been on any insurance other then private thru my employer. What we do here? We have fun!!!! Take care! My addy is shelbysdad1966@yahoo.com if you have more questions.
<br />
<br />Lonye