Heart Palpitations

blondelawyer

My husband started to have what he describes as "heart palpitations", with a "missing" beat every 5 to 10 beats. This happened yesterday and lasted for about 2 hours. Now, it has started again. Anyone have this? He did call the CF clinic, but wanted me to check on here too since you guys generally have better information

Thoughts?

blondelawyer

My husband started to have what he describes as "heart palpitations", with a "missing" beat every 5 to 10 beats. This happened yesterday and lasted for about 2 hours. Now, it has started again. Anyone have this? He did call the CF clinic, but wanted me to check on here too since you guys generally have better information

Thoughts?

blondelawyer

Thoughts?

blondelawyer

Thoughts?

blondelawyer

Thoughts?

jaimers

Super Moderator
i've had that happen when i've had a picc line before. and sometimes randomly my heart will flutter a little but not consistently for a long period of time. seems like a good to get it checked out even if it turns out to be nothing!

jaimers

Super Moderator
i've had that happen when i've had a picc line before. and sometimes randomly my heart will flutter a little but not consistently for a long period of time. seems like a good to get it checked out even if it turns out to be nothing!

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

blondelawyer

The PICC line flutter is exactly what he described it like. He has had that before. He doesn't have a PICC right now though and just had a new Port placed.

blondelawyer

The PICC line flutter is exactly what he described it like. He has had that before. He doesn't have a PICC right now though and just had a new Port placed.

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

blondelawyer