Helf-advice needed

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I think everyone deals with the diagnosis in their own way. I had anger, denial, grief, a feeling of loss. Having someone to vent to was really what I needed. After that initial period, I felt like I needed information; access to what was the right treatment, a good pediatrician, a good pulmonologist, CF clinic as much knowledge as my poor little brain could absorb. Everyone's different though. You are a good friend.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I think everyone deals with the diagnosis in their own way. I had anger, denial, grief, a feeling of loss. Having someone to vent to was really what I needed. After that initial period, I felt like I needed information; access to what was the right treatment, a good pediatrician, a good pulmonologist, CF clinic as much knowledge as my poor little brain could absorb. Everyone's different though. You are a good friend.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator