Hello everyone

Faust

Hello Marky. Don't trust/believe anything I say. I secretly work for the George Bush military industrial cabal. That is all.

Faust

Hello Marky. Don't trust/believe anything I say. I secretly work for the George Bush military industrial cabal. That is all.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />
<br />

LGMClark

Welcome Marky!
I've been a member since early 2007, but just started to post myself...this site is more addicting than anything! I love it..makes you know you're not alone in the cf life!
I love to hear what everyone has to say!
I'm a 5th grade teacher! Glad to hear other's have chosen the educational route!
Chow!

LGMClark

Welcome Marky!
I've been a member since early 2007, but just started to post myself...this site is more addicting than anything! I love it..makes you know you're not alone in the cf life!
I'm a 5th grade teacher! Glad to hear other's have chosen the educational route!
Chow!

LGMClark

Welcome Marky!
Chow!

LGMClark

Welcome Marky!
Chow!

LGMClark

Welcome Marky!
<br />I've been a member since early 2007, but just started to post myself...this site is more addicting than anything! I love it..makes you know you're not alone in the cf life!
<br />I love to hear what everyone has to say!
<br />I'm a 5th grade teacher! Glad to hear other's have chosen the educational route!
<br />Chow!
<br />