hello everyone

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you found this site. It is a great source of information. My son was 15 before he was dx. I'm finding that it's not such an uncommon thing. Educate yourself as much as possible. Take care.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'm glad you found this site. It is a great source of information. My son was 15 before he was dx. I'm finding that it's not such an uncommon thing. Educate yourself as much as possible. Take care.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

robert321

i also wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 and understand when you say you were frustrated by the misdiagnosis and problems that went with it. for me there was a specific game in like 2nd grade called "apple/banana" i won't go into it some of you might already know it or some variation like "doorknob" or "you ate it" but yeah that sucked, and you aren't alone in it

robert321

i also wasn't diagnosed till i was 14 and understand when you say you were frustrated by the misdiagnosis and problems that went with it. for me there was a specific game in like 2nd grade called "apple/banana" i won't go into it some of you might already know it or some variation like "doorknob" or "you ate it" but yeah that sucked, and you aren't alone in it

robert321

robert321

robert321

angelofshadows

I don't feel like i have real cf either. because i only really ever get colds or the flu.
ive never had an operation or anything, nearly though but on my ankle.
i always find it hard to explain to people what CF is, i know what it is but i just can't explain it.

angelofshadows

I don't feel like i have real cf either. because i only really ever get colds or the flu.
i always find it hard to explain to people what CF is, i know what it is but i just can't explain it.

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

sunnisteffy

Thats what i love i like having a normal life and having CF i wish everyone could really feel the same.
A lot of people dont understand dont get me wrong, we have a lot more responsiblity. but it only makes us stronger! I have had it since birth, just turned 19 and got engaged! my sister also has it, 20

sunnisteffy

Thats what i love i like having a normal life and having CF i wish everyone could really feel the same.
A lot of people dont understand dont get me wrong, we have a lot more responsiblity. but it only makes us stronger! I have had it since birth, just turned 19 and got engaged! my sister also has it, 20

sunnisteffy

sunnisteffy

sunnisteffy