Hello... from Holli Jade... Kari's sister

JazzysMom

I am so pleased to see you on. I look forward to getting to know you even more then through your Mom.

If you are interested in chatrooms....we have a chat just about every night around 8pm eastern time in the advanced chat room!

Welcome!!

JazzysMom

I am so pleased to see you on. I look forward to getting to know you even more then through your Mom.

If you are interested in chatrooms....we have a chat just about every night around 8pm eastern time in the advanced chat room!

Welcome!!

JazzysMom

Welcome!!

JazzysMom

Welcome!!

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />If you are interested in chatrooms....we have a chat just about every night around 8pm eastern time in the advanced chat room!
<br />
<br />Welcome!!

kayleesgrandma

Wow, I about flipped when I was scrolling through the threads and saw you had joined!!! Welcome, and I am excited to get to know you--though as has been said--your mom has talked about you so much.

(How is everyone doing? I need to go look at your caringpages...don't seem to have enough time in the day!)

Hope you get a blog!

kayleesgrandma

Wow, I about flipped when I was scrolling through the threads and saw you had joined!!! Welcome, and I am excited to get to know you--though as has been said--your mom has talked about you so much.

(How is everyone doing? I need to go look at your caringpages...don't seem to have enough time in the day!)

Hope you get a blog!

kayleesgrandma

Hope you get a blog!

kayleesgrandma

Hope you get a blog!

kayleesgrandma

<br />
<br />(How is everyone doing? I need to go look at your caringpages...don't seem to have enough time in the day!)
<br />
<br />Hope you get a blog!

NYCLawGirl

Holli Jade, it's so good to finally "meet" you. I heard some about your family through both your mom and through the Stenzels' blog. It's so clear your sister was very loved! Anyway, if you want to chat with a fellow cystic in her 20s (and also the baby sister of the family, although my older sister is thankfully CF free), please feel free to message me. I would love to chat and am currently in lockup so I have tons of time! Take care and great to see you on here.

NYCLawGirl

Holli Jade, it's so good to finally "meet" you. I heard some about your family through both your mom and through the Stenzels' blog. It's so clear your sister was very loved! Anyway, if you want to chat with a fellow cystic in her 20s (and also the baby sister of the family, although my older sister is thankfully CF free), please feel free to message me. I would love to chat and am currently in lockup so I have tons of time! Take care and great to see you on here.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl