Hello I am new here and from the uk

lillytree

Hello all I am new here and have a four year old with cf. I feel the need to want to talk to people who are in the same situation as me. I am 30 something, married and love been a mum. My dream is I guess like yours to give my child a better life and a happy life.

I guess I have come here because I hope to meet people who understand my situation. I have so many questions and could talk lots...but I would like to take a step at a time.

I hope I can meet people who understand and can inspire me.

I like cooking, and love qvc! ...Also like to dream a little.

Hope to chat soon....not sure how this forum works but hope I can get a reply.

Lillytree

lillytree

Hello all I am new here and have a four year old with cf. I feel the need to want to talk to people who are in the same situation as me. I am 30 something, married and love been a mum. My dream is I guess like yours to give my child a better life and a happy life.

I guess I have come here because I hope to meet people who understand my situation. I have so many questions and could talk lots...but I would like to take a step at a time.

Lillytree

lillytree

Lillytree

lillytree

Lillytree

lillytree

Lillytree

T

TonyaH

Hi Lilly, and Welcome!

I think you will quickly realize what a great place you have found here. Taking things a step at a time is so smart. Things can be overwhelming at times, but there are many wonderful people here to listen and offer support when you need it. I look forward to getting to know you!

T

TonyaH

Hi Lilly, and Welcome!

I think you will quickly realize what a great place you have found here. Taking things a step at a time is so smart. Things can be overwhelming at times, but there are many wonderful people here to listen and offer support when you need it. I look forward to getting to know you!

T

TonyaH

Hi Lilly, and Welcome!

T

TonyaH

Hi Lilly, and Welcome!

T

TonyaH

Hi Lilly, and Welcome!

lillytree

Hello and thanks for replying to my post. I am so happy to have found this place, it makes all the difference just getting things aired.

Where are you from?

Whats the care like where you live?

Sorry for the questions and understand if you don't want to say.

Have a good evening/day. Its coming up to 6pm where I am. Off to cook now and then bath my little people.

Lillytree

lillytree

Hello and thanks for replying to my post. I am so happy to have found this place, it makes all the difference just getting things aired.

Where are you from?

Have a good evening/day. Its coming up to 6pm where I am. Off to cook now and then bath my little people.

Lillytree

lillytree

Where are you from?

Lillytree

lillytree

Where are you from?

Lillytree

lillytree

Where are you from?

Lillytree

JORDYSMOM

Hi there and welcome. This is a great place for support and information. I'm glad you found us. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi there and welcome. This is a great place for support and information. I'm glad you found us. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey