HELLO MY NAME IS:

catboogie

lol--i am such a dork. i totally forgot i had my signatures turned off! i could have seen a lot of this information if i'd thought to turn it back on. you think i would have realized it not being able to see my OWN signature...oh well!

catboogie

lol--i am such a dork. i totally forgot i had my signatures turned off! i could have seen a lot of this information if i'd thought to turn it back on. you think i would have realized it not being able to see my OWN signature...oh well!

catboogie

Scarlett81

Christian Schembre, 24 yrs old, Cepacia. I live in Jersey with my great hubby Kerry, a stupid cat I can't stand (Rocco), and my beloved dog Scarlett-my boxer and my signature's namesake. And in the barn lives our 7 horses -Shiloh, Trigger, Kissi, George, Avalanche, Cristal, and Teddy.

Scarlett81

Christian Schembre, 24 yrs old, Cepacia. I live in Jersey with my great hubby Kerry, a stupid cat I can't stand (Rocco), and my beloved dog Scarlett-my boxer and my signature's namesake. And in the barn lives our 7 horses -Shiloh, Trigger, Kissi, George, Avalanche, Cristal, and Teddy.

Scarlett81

gsplover

Stephanie 30 with CF, married for 7 years on Oct. 23, live in Maine, 3 german shorthaired pointers (Tucker, Tess and Ruby) and 3 cats (Annie, Ellie and Jackson)

gsplover

Stephanie 30 with CF, married for 7 years on Oct. 23, live in Maine, 3 german shorthaired pointers (Tucker, Tess and Ruby) and 3 cats (Annie, Ellie and Jackson)

gsplover

norcotrent

Hello,
norcotrent here

Name's Trent - married to KellyM (Kelly) - proud parents of Emilie 5 no CF and Cassidie 20months w/CF. We're in Medina, Ohio.

Go Bux!

norcotrent

Hello,
norcotrent here

Name's Trent - married to KellyM (Kelly) - proud parents of Emilie 5 no CF and Cassidie 20months w/CF. We're in Medina, Ohio.

Go Bux!

norcotrent

Hello,
norcotrent here

Go Bux!

T

tammykrumrey

My name is Tammy, soon to be 38 yrs. old. I am married to Rick, celebrating our 11th anniversary Oct. 7.
We have two daughters, Kayla and Hannah, who both have CF, and I have a nephew, Dalton with CF. We also have two Shitzu's, Zoey and Chloe, a few fish, and a guinea pig names Princess.
We live in Wentzville, Missouri, about 30 miles west of St. Louis!

T

tammykrumrey

My name is Tammy, soon to be 38 yrs. old. I am married to Rick, celebrating our 11th anniversary Oct. 7.
We have two daughters, Kayla and Hannah, who both have CF, and I have a nephew, Dalton with CF. We also have two Shitzu's, Zoey and Chloe, a few fish, and a guinea pig names Princess.

T

tammykrumrey

anonymous

Hi To every one. My name is John Dombrowski - No CF - but as I'm sure some of you know by know I have a friend out there some where with CF
I am currently stationed at Ft. Riley Kansas but gre up in Augusta, Georgia. If I can be of any help in any way I would be willing to do as much as possible for any one here. I run around these rooms every day for at least an hour. So even though I'm not a CFer I hope you all can accept me as a friend.

anonymous

Hi To every one. My name is John Dombrowski - No CF - but as I'm sure some of you know by know I have a friend out there some where with CF
I am currently stationed at Ft. Riley Kansas but gre up in Augusta, Georgia. If I can be of any help in any way I would be willing to do as much as possible for any one here. I run around these rooms every day for at least an hour. So even though I'm not a CFer I hope you all can accept me as a friend.