Help ASAP!

M

MCGrad2006

I looked on Ebay and found these beaded bracelets. I didnt buy them on ebay, I went out with my mom and bought the beads, since she knows how to make the bracelets. It had a purple bead signifying CF, a red one signifying nurses...an awareness ribbon and a rose...with other nice looking bbeads in between to make more space and it looked nicer.

I did it for two of my nurses for "Nurses Day." They LOVED them and one of them, who I see more often wears it every time. She tells me it makes her thinkof a special person...ME! HAHAHA.

M

MCGrad2006

I looked on Ebay and found these beaded bracelets. I didnt buy them on ebay, I went out with my mom and bought the beads, since she knows how to make the bracelets. It had a purple bead signifying CF, a red one signifying nurses...an awareness ribbon and a rose...with other nice looking bbeads in between to make more space and it looked nicer.

I did it for two of my nurses for "Nurses Day." They LOVED them and one of them, who I see more often wears it every time. She tells me it makes her thinkof a special person...ME! HAHAHA.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

65rosessamurai

Don't know how much you plan to spend, nor whether this may seem tacky or not, but going to Q's site and getting a "clamshell t-shirt" would benefit someone in need of a transplant.
Then, there's going to jerry's site for some CF items (they have coffee cups, too!)

65rosessamurai

Don't know how much you plan to spend, nor whether this may seem tacky or not, but going to Q's site and getting a "clamshell t-shirt" would benefit someone in need of a transplant.
Then, there's going to jerry's site for some CF items (they have coffee cups, too!)

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

CountryGirl

Thanks guys for all the ideas. Ive decided to get my doctors each a scrub cap from the University of Nebraska, I think they'll love it plus Im prob one of their only patients from there. And I've decided to make my nurses bracelets, green, to commemorate organ donation. I'll let you all know how your ideas go. I loved the idea to do a bracelet!

CountryGirl

Thanks guys for all the ideas. Ive decided to get my doctors each a scrub cap from the University of Nebraska, I think they'll love it plus Im prob one of their only patients from there. And I've decided to make my nurses bracelets, green, to commemorate organ donation. I'll let you all know how your ideas go. I loved the idea to do a bracelet!

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl