Help Please

BowlingSaxon08

Hi, I am doing a project for school when I saw one of my choices for a topic is CF I jumped at it. I have always been very interested in CF and really want to learn more from people who have CF. If any one is willing to help please let me know I am will to take any information you're willing to give me. Put I really want to know what's the hardest part for you.
Thank you very much.

BowlingSaxon08

Hi, I am doing a project for school when I saw one of my choices for a topic is CF I jumped at it. I have always been very interested in CF and really want to learn more from people who have CF. If any one is willing to help please let me know I am will to take any information you're willing to give me. Put I really want to know what's the hardest part for you.
Thank you very much.

BowlingSaxon08

Thank you very much.

BowlingSaxon08

Thank you very much.

BowlingSaxon08

<br />Thank you very much.
<br />

paysmom

you can e mail me at cberna01@hotmail.com if you want to ask any questions i will answer the ones that i can.

paysmom

you can e mail me at cberna01@hotmail.com if you want to ask any questions i will answer the ones that i can.

paysmom

paysmom

paysmom

<br />

Philipians4four

Hello!
My name is Joy and if your still doing that project, I'd love to help. I love writting, so I could give you some good long answers! Or even if your done with the project and want to know more about it, I don't mind questions. It's always great to have someone "speak" for those with CF. Too many people don't know about it, or what it is exactly, how it affect life, ect. And, even my own friends hav equestions that they are too afraid to ask.
It's great that you wanted to learn. Hope your project goes/went well ! Reply back if you want my email address.

- Joy
19 years, CF all the way!

Philipians4four

Hello!
My name is Joy and if your still doing that project, I'd love to help. I love writting, so I could give you some good long answers! Or even if your done with the project and want to know more about it, I don't mind questions. It's always great to have someone "speak" for those with CF. Too many people don't know about it, or what it is exactly, how it affect life, ect. And, even my own friends hav equestions that they are too afraid to ask.
It's great that you wanted to learn. Hope your project goes/went well ! Reply back if you want my email address.

- Joy

Philipians4four

Hello!

- Joy

Philipians4four

Hello!

- Joy

Philipians4four

Hello!
<br /> My name is Joy and if your still doing that project, I'd love to help. I love writting, so I could give you some good long answers! Or even if your done with the project and want to know more about it, I don't mind questions. It's always great to have someone "speak" for those with CF. Too many people don't know about it, or what it is exactly, how it affect life, ect. And, even my own friends hav equestions that they are too afraid to ask.
<br /> It's great that you wanted to learn. Hope your project goes/went well ! Reply back if you want my email address.
<br />
<br />- Joy
<br />19 years, CF all the way!