help with pics...

crickit715

i have tried everything to get my daughters slide show from photobucket on here and this is what i end up with....the first pic and the IMG link written around it????? what am i doing wrong??? i have tried posting every link they have on photobucket to the end of my sig and it either does this (see below) or gives me an error and tells me the sig is too big!! HELP! its sooo frustrating! thanks

crickit715

i have tried everything to get my daughters slide show from photobucket on here and this is what i end up with....the first pic and the IMG link written around it????? what am i doing wrong??? i have tried posting every link they have on photobucket to the end of my sig and it either does this (see below) or gives me an error and tells me the sig is too big!! HELP! its sooo frustrating! thanks

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715