Help with Science Fair Project

emilyspeanut

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day, rainy day... whateve yo...u can do for her would be great! Thanks for your help!See More

emilyspeanut

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day, rainy day... whateve yo...u can do for her would be great! Thanks for your help!See More

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut