Help!

PF

Hi Candice
<br />
<br />Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to look herplex up online but it seems to be out of production.

PF

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for your suggestion. I am taking oral Valtrex continuously which is helping but not making the symptoms go away. I don't think Abreva is available in my country but will check it out. Thanks.

PF

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for your suggestion. I am taking oral Valtrex continuously which is helping but not making the symptoms go away. I don't think Abreva is available in my country but will check it out. Thanks.

PF

Hi Jennifer
<br />
<br />Thanks for your suggestion. I am taking oral Valtrex continuously which is helping but not making the symptoms go away. I don't think Abreva is available in my country but will check it out. Thanks.

PF

Hi Caryn, Thanks for your comment. I am on Valtrex and although it definitely helps, the symptoms are not going away. I am encouraged that you think it will improve with time.

PF

Hi Caryn, Thanks for your comment. I am on Valtrex and although it definitely helps, the symptoms are not going away. I am encouraged that you think it will improve with time.

PF