Help

beccasmom

50 is not a boarderline test in an infant it is a positive. We went through exactly the same thing with my daughter. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, changed the defintion of abnormal in infants about 6 months ago. The new information is that anything over 40 in and infant is positive.

beccasmom

50 is not a boarderline test in an infant it is a positive. We went through exactly the same thing with my daughter. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, changed the defintion of abnormal in infants about 6 months ago. The new information is that anything over 40 in and infant is positive.

beccasmom

beccasmom

beccasmom

billykeith

I would recommend that you find a new doctor. I hope that your son is well, and does not have CF, but if that is indeed the case you should seek out a CF clinic. My pediatrician was clueless, and it was very apparent that i had CF. You have however found a great place for help here. Many of these individuals are terrific.

billykeith

I would recommend that you find a new doctor. I hope that your son is well, and does not have CF, but if that is indeed the case you should seek out a CF clinic. My pediatrician was clueless, and it was very apparent that i had CF. You have however found a great place for help here. Many of these individuals are terrific.

billykeith

billykeith

billykeith