Hemoptysis while on Tobi

awagner

Has anyone every experienced blood in their sputum while on Tobi? I just started having blood for the first 1-2 coughs then the rest is clear of blood. Is this normal? I have been on Tobi for 9 days and started to see blood on day 7. My cough has not increased and I do not feel short of breath. Just wondering if this is the Tobi or is an infection coming on.

awagner

Has anyone every experienced blood in their sputum while on Tobi? I just started having blood for the first1-2 coughs then the rest is clear of blood. Is this normal? I have been on Tobi for 9 days and started to see blood on day 7. My cough has not increased and I do not feel short of breath. Just wondering if this is the Tobi or is an infection coming on.

awagner

<BR>Has anyone every experienced blood in their sputum while on Tobi? I just started having blood for the first1-2 coughs then the rest is clear of blood. Is this normal? I have been on Tobi for 9 days and started to see blood on day 7. My cough has not increased and I do not feel short of breath. Just wondering if this is the Tobi or is an infection coming on.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My son Josh always gets some blood after 3 days of tobi. For years the docs didn't believe the tobi was causing the problem until we documented it for about 4 cycles. Now they do.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My son Josh always gets some blood after 3 days of tobi. For years the docs didn't believe the tobi was causing the problem until we documented it for about 4 cycles. Now they do.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

coltsfan715

I used to get the same thing after about a week. It got to the point that I ended up doing (per doctors orders) two weeks on two weeks off TOBI instead of the normal 1 month on 1 month off.

I had that every time I used TOBI pre transplant ... as a side note I have had to take TOBI twice post transplant and have not had the same occurrence.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

I used to get the same thing after about a week. It got to the point that I ended up doing (per doctors orders) two weeks on two weeks off TOBI instead of the normal 1 month on 1 month off.

I had that every time I used TOBI pre transplant ... as a side note I have had to take TOBI twice post transplant and have not had the same occurrence.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />I had that every time I used TOBI pre transplant ... as a side note I have had to take TOBI twice post transplant and have not had the same occurrence.
<br />
<br />Lindsey