Here we go again

JenDiS

I am where you are right now with needing IV's every couple of months...I am nervous with the amount of needing it. I told myself that this year is just going to be better and I am going to stick to that.

JenDiS

I am where you are right now with needing IV's every couple of months...I am nervous with the amount of needing it. I told myself that this year is just going to be better and I am going to stick to that.

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

JORDYSMOM

Sending you positive thoughts, vibes, and praying that you have caught this early, and can kick it fast. ((((((((hugs))))))))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Sending you positive thoughts, vibes, and praying that you have caught this early, and can kick it fast. ((((((((hugs))))))))))

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

hbollotte

i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.

hbollotte

i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

Diane

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hbollotte</b></i>

i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.</end quote></div>
If you need it ,then its always best not to put it off. I hope you feel better soon ((((HUGGS))))

Diane

i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.</end quote></div>
If you need it ,then its always best not to put it off. I hope you feel better soon ((((HUGGS))))

Diane

Diane

i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.</end quote>

Diane

<br />
<br />i just coughed up blood for the first time today. kinda scared, i'm waiting in a call back from the dr., but i'm ready to go get an iv. i should have got one a long time ago. hopefully it will be out patient. wish me luck.</end quote>
<br /> If you need it ,then its always best not to put it off. I hope you feel better soon ((((HUGGS))))
<br />
<br />