He's coming!!

julie

OMG, Sheli, I'm so excited for you. DO you have someone to call and tell when he comes so we can post it here????

I can't wait!!!

julie

OMG, Sheli, I'm so excited for you. DO you have someone to call and tell when he comes so we can post it here????

I can't wait!!!

julie

I can't wait!!!

1sttimemommie

Wow...I'm 22 weeks now...I have Crohn's disease and I'm a carrier of CF. Wonder if they are connected in some genetic fashion. Hmmm.

Good luck with the baby! I feel my baby kicking and it's a wonderful feeling...

I can't wait to finally see him/her...I dream of holding him/her every night.

I find out whether I'm having a boy/girl next week. Doesn't matter...I pray for a healthy baby, and always have since day 1!

God Bless!

1sttimemommie

Wow...I'm 22 weeks now...I have Crohn's disease and I'm a carrier of CF. Wonder if they are connected in some genetic fashion. Hmmm.

I find out whether I'm having a boy/girl next week. Doesn't matter...I pray for a healthy baby, and always have since day 1!

God Bless!

1sttimemommie

God Bless!