Hey are their any people around the 12-13

hfbanana

hey my name is Hanna and i have cf. i am 12yrs old turning 13 in Dec., i am 5"tall, and now 88lbs. and i am proud of it. i hav been doing realy good on trying to gain wait. but i just need someone to talk to. i am going threw alot right now. my parents are sererating, i hav to deal w/ school, i am the oldest kid out of 4 in my family, and most of all i am dealing with cf (which were all going threw).

also does anyone live in Oregon?

hfbanana

hey my name is Hanna and i have cf. i am 12yrs old turning 13 in Dec., i am 5"tall, and now 88lbs. and i am proud of it. i hav been doing realy good on trying to gain wait. but i just need someone to talk to. i am going threw alot right now. my parents are sererating, i hav to deal w/ school, i am the oldest kid out of 4 in my family, and most of all i am dealing with cf (which were all going threw).

hfbanana

hfbanana

hfbanana