hey every1 in the teen forum srry

redsoxman4364

srry bout the spirm post or w/e my friend got on to my account and posted that so ya jus disregard that he is 18 him self w/ cf but he didnt no how to make an account so he used mine
but i took care of him afterwards haha but ya jus forget boutt that post cuz i dont no how to delete

redsoxman4364

srry bout the spirm post or w/e my friend got on to my account and posted that so ya jus disregard that he is 18 him self w/ cf but he didnt no how to make an account so he used mine
but i took care of him afterwards haha but ya jus forget boutt that post cuz i dont no how to delete

redsoxman4364

dogsrule

I hope you read the replies about your friend's topic. You can learn something from them, and your friend too. Also I'm taking the fact that you are 18? If you want to talk to someone you can send me a private message.

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

I hope you read the replies about your friend's topic. You can learn something from them, and your friend too. Also I'm taking the fact that you are 18? If you want to talk to someone you can send me a private message.

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

Christina 18 w/cf