hey im new to this site and i would like to talk to others with CF

William

Hey my name is bill and i am 18. I go to ursinus college in collegeville pennsylvania. I was diagnosed with Cf at 6 weeks. I have never been in contact with other kids with Cf outside of a hospital setting and even then they are rarley peers. I have only been hospitalized three times in my life also which is a fact i am very proud of. I would like very much to talk to a peer so that i can get an understanding of how other people with CF go ab out living their daily lives.

William

Hey my name is bill and i am 18. I go to ursinus college in collegeville pennsylvania. I was diagnosed with Cf at 6 weeks. I have never been in contact with other kids with Cf outside of a hospital setting and even then they are rarley peers. I have only been hospitalized three times in my life also which is a fact i am very proud of. I would like very much to talk to a peer so that i can get an understanding of how other people with CF go ab out living their daily lives.

William

djotroy17

Hey, I am also new to this site, you will find alot of great people here. I too am 18 in my first year of college at FGCU, and have only been hospitalized 1nce when I was 5. I would luv to chat with you sometime, in fact this site even has a chat thingy if you look at the top and see "Chat Server" have a nice day.

djotroy17

Hey, I am also new to this site, you will find alot of great people here. I too am 18 in my first year of college at FGCU, and have only been hospitalized 1nce when I was 5. I would luv to chat with you sometime, in fact this site even has a chat thingy if you look at the top and see "Chat Server" have a nice day.

djotroy17

djotroy17

Its in Fort Myers Florida, umm I am not in that great of shape right now, I play hockey 1nce a week with an adult league but thats about it, I am gona try and start running again, because I used to do that in middle scool and I was more healthy then ever when I ran.

djotroy17

Its in Fort Myers Florida, umm I am not in that great of shape right now, I play hockey 1nce a week with an adult league but thats about it, I am gona try and start running again, because I used to do that in middle scool and I was more healthy then ever when I ran.

djotroy17

flyfree

Hey Bill, i'm David. I'm also 18 and am a freshman in College. I go to Colorado Mountain College which is in....Colorado! I've only been hospitalized twice my whole life and once was this past summer. I'd love to talk about health and lifestyle. Take it easy!

flyfree

Hey Bill, i'm David. I'm also 18 and am a freshman in College. I go to Colorado Mountain College which is in....Colorado! I've only been hospitalized twice my whole life and once was this past summer. I'd love to talk about health and lifestyle. Take it easy!

flyfree

dogsrule

Hey Bill my name is Christina and I am new too, I was diagnosed with CF around the same time as you. The last time I was in the hospital was in 5 grade. I am 18 and live in Cary, North Carolina. I really don't care for this disease but I was born with it. I really hope they find A cure. I'm not in college yet but I want to go to school for performing arts. I love drama and the theater. I hope to hear from you and other Cf teens.

good luck

CF Buddy Christina

dogsrule

Hey Bill my name is Christina and I am new too, I was diagnosed with CF around the same time as you. The last time I was in the hospital was in 5 grade. I am 18 and live in Cary, North Carolina. I really don't care for this disease but I was born with it. I really hope they find A cure. I'm not in college yet but I want to go to school for performing arts. I love drama and the theater. I hope to hear from you and other Cf teens.

good luck

CF Buddy Christina

dogsrule

good luck

CF Buddy Christina