Hi! A lurker becomes a member!

S

sdelorenzo

Welcome! Hayden is precious!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 6 and Jack, 4 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

Alyssa,
I love the song you used. Would you mind e-mailing me at sdelorenzo@sbcglobal.net
I want to ask you about how you downloaded it to One true media. I did in the past few years, but I can't remember how to do it now. Thanks!

S

sdelorenzo

Alyssa,
I love the song you used. Would you mind e-mailing me at sdelorenzo@sbcglobal.net
I want to ask you about how you downloaded it to One true media. I did in the past few years, but I can't remember how to do it now. Thanks!

S

sdelorenzo

Alyssa,

S

sdelorenzo

Alyssa,

S

sdelorenzo

Alyssa,

kayleesgrandma

Welcome to the site, and what a beautiful video--I'm sitting here at work with tears in my eyes! I would love to do that for my Kaylee! You have a beautiful family! You look like a model!

kayleesgrandma

Welcome to the site, and what a beautiful video--I'm sitting here at work with tears in my eyes! I would love to do that for my Kaylee! You have a beautiful family! You look like a model!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma