hi from new zealand

Marjolein

Welcome to the boards! I hope you'll find what you need.

I know we have definately one other from NZ, Kiwilady. But think there might be others.

Terri, I have been thinking of here lately and wondering how she is. And while we are at it, does anyone know anything about Jen(sunny?)?

Marjolein

I know we have definately one other from NZ, Kiwilady. But think there might be others.

Terri, I have been thinking of here lately and wondering how she is. And while we are at it, does anyone know anything about Jen(sunny?)?

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />
<br />I know we have definately one other from NZ, Kiwilady. But think there might be others.
<br />
<br />Terri, I have been thinking of here lately and wondering how she is. And while we are at it, does anyone know anything about Jen(sunny?)?