High count probiotics

JohnnaMarie

Any one take high count probiotics...like 250 billion with the good gut flora as the focus to get rid of yeast? Has anyone had any good results with it?? I have been taking a product with a high count to try to ward off yeast infections. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with it they want to talk about?? I was taking pills from a store that were 10 billion per pill and they helped a little bit, but dont seem to protect me from getting yeast overgrowth so I am trying these high count ones...they are quite pricy....but if they work long term it is worth it for me.

JohnnaMarie

Any one take high count probiotics...like 250 billion with the good gut flora as the focus to get rid of yeast? Has anyone had any good results with it?? I have been taking a product with a high count to try to ward off yeast infections. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with it they want to talk about?? I was taking pills from a store that were 10 billion per pill and they helped a little bit, but dont seem to protect me from getting yeast overgrowth so I am trying these high count ones...they are quite pricy....but if they work long term it is worth it for me.

JohnnaMarie

JohnnaMarie

JohnnaMarie

crystalina0814

I take something similar right after a heavy course of antibiotics. It is a high-count liquid probiotic ( almost like a yogurt texture) that I take 2 times a day. I have found my body absorbs the liquid better than the pills. This, mixed with eating an insane amount of yogurt while on Abx, helps me keep yeast infections away.

crystalina0814

I take something similar right after a heavy course of antibiotics. It is a high-count liquid probiotic ( almost like a yogurt texture) that I take 2 times a day. I have found my body absorbs the liquid better than the pills. This, mixed with eating an insane amount of yogurt while on Abx, helps me keep yeast infections away.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

tleigh

I also take a high count liquid probiotic-it is called Bio-K. I consistently drink one a day and two plus when on IV abx. I agree that they are pricey, however, I have been very pleased w/ the control of yeast infections. I would much rather take this than take another med/monistat to try and control the yeast.

tleigh

I also take a high count liquid probiotic-it is called Bio-K. I consistently drink one a day and two plus when on IV abx. I agree that they are pricey, however, I have been very pleased w/ the control of yeast infections. I would much rather take this than take another med/monistat to try and control the yeast.

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

K

Keepercjr

I take lots of probiotics. I'm very prone to yeast infections when not taking probiotics(we're talking at least 1 per month) and the probiotics work for me. I also take a product called "yeast defense" by Nutrition Now (I buy it at vitacost). I have taken "Fem-dophilus" in the past but ran out recently. It contains the 2 probiotics that are most important for vaginal health.

K

Keepercjr

I take lots of probiotics. I'm very prone to yeast infections when not taking probiotics(we're talking at least 1 per month) and the probiotics work for me. I also take a product called "yeast defense" by Nutrition Now (I buy it at vitacost). I have taken "Fem-dophilus" in the past but ran out recently. It contains the 2 probiotics that are most important for vaginal health.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr