hii. anyone wanna talk?

brandon13

hi I'm brandon-I was diagnosed with CF at birth because they kinew my sister had it too. I will be 13, May 15 and she just made 14. WE would like to meet new friends. I put my email address wrong when I registered last night. Does anyone know how to fix it? I went to profiles but it won't change that?
Meanwhile if ya'll want to chat with me or Katrina email us at katrinabrandon@aol.com Thanks, Brandon
I will have my first sinus surgery in 5 days-any suggestions would be helpful. katrinabrandon@aol.com
I see some people have their pictures on the email. How does a person do that?

brandon13

hi I'm brandon-I was diagnosed with CF at birth because they kinew my sister had it too. I will be 13, May 15 and she just made 14. WE would like to meet new friends. I put my email address wrong when I registered last night. Does anyone know how to fix it? I went to profiles but it won't change that?
Meanwhile if ya'll want to chat with me or Katrina email us at katrinabrandon@aol.com Thanks, Brandon
I will have my first sinus surgery in 5 days-any suggestions would be helpful. katrinabrandon@aol.com

brandon13

brandon13

brandon13

<br />Meanwhile if ya'll want to chat with me or Katrina email us at katrinabrandon@aol.com Thanks, Brandon
<br />I will have my first sinus surgery in 5 days-any suggestions would be helpful. katrinabrandon@aol.com
<br />I see some people have their pictures on the email. How does a person do that?