Hilarious Leg Spasms When You Cough

EnergyGal

I do not recall having spasms in my legs but if I did a bunch of crunches my stomach would be experience something like you described. Are you taking calcium and magnesium? I think this would help with this sort of thing. Maybe you are coughing so much and sweating that you are losing excessive amounts of electrolytes? Just guessing.

EnergyGal

I do not recall having spasms in my legs but if I did a bunch of crunches my stomach would be experience something like you described. Are you taking calcium and magnesium? I think this would help with this sort of thing. Maybe you are coughing so much and sweating that you are losing excessive amounts of electrolytes? Just guessing.

EnergyGal

CowTown

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Hermit</b></i>

Sometimes people can't tell if I'm laughing or coughing when I'm in a coughing fit!

There are some really funny things that happen with CF, we must admit.</end quote></div>

I get the shaking leg thing too. It bugs me more then being funny though. When I get it it means that I've already been coughing for a long time and my stomach muscles already hurt, my sides hurt - then the leg spasms. I'm over it.

I have coughed before when someone ended up saying, "oh, bless you". They thought I was sneezing. I just let it go and said thanks.

CowTown

Sometimes people can't tell if I'm laughing or coughing when I'm in a coughing fit!

There are some really funny things that happen with CF, we must admit.</end quote></div>

I get the shaking leg thing too. It bugs me more then being funny though. When I get it it means that I've already been coughing for a long time and my stomach muscles already hurt, my sides hurt - then the leg spasms. I'm over it.

I have coughed before when someone ended up saying, "oh, bless you". They thought I was sneezing. I just let it go and said thanks.

CowTown

Hermit

Ugh. When I cough I pee too sometimes. It's funny when I'm having a coughing fit and I pee, cough, spasm and puke all at the same time. And the darn plug STILL doesn't come out! GARR!

Hermit

Ugh. When I cough I pee too sometimes. It's funny when I'm having a coughing fit and I pee, cough, spasm and puke all at the same time. And the darn plug STILL doesn't come out! GARR!

Hermit