Hillrom105 vest

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just got an upgrade to Hill rom 105, we have the 104 but it burned out. So we go the 105 today. I programmed the settings; it automatically pauses for coughing which is nice.<br>How the heck to do you turn it off? I press the OFF button and it does not turn off. Wierd?

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Just got an upgrade to Hill rom 105, we have the 104 but it burned out. So we go the 105 today. I programmed the settings; it automatically pauses for coughing which is nice.<br>How the heck to do you turn it off? I press the OFF button and it does not turn off. Wierd?

Rebjane

Super Moderator

M

Mommafirst

Do you mean the vest function or the machine? We have the 105, the off button should shut off the shaking and pressure. Or do you mean that the light won't shut off? The machine doesn't shut off if it is plugged in, I use the switch on our surge protector to shut the machine down completely.

M

Mommafirst

Do you mean the vest function or the machine? We have the 105, the off button should shut off the shaking and pressure. Or do you mean that the light won't shut off? The machine doesn't shut off if it is plugged in, I use the switch on our surge protector to shut the machine down completely.

M

Mommafirst

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Heather,

I meant the light , we leave it plugged in all the time, I could shut it off with the light switch.

Also, I set it for 25 minutes; but it seems to go for 30 total. Not sure what I did wrong.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Heather,

I meant the light , we leave it plugged in all the time, I could shut it off with the light switch.

Also, I set it for 25 minutes; but it seems to go for 30 total. Not sure what I did wrong.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Heather,

M

Mommafirst

Are you using the different prgms? We have it set for three different ones, 8 minutes each. this lets us vary the pressure and speed. Do you possibly have an extra 5 minutes on a second program you don't realize?

M

Mommafirst

Are you using the different prgms? We have it set for three different ones, 8 minutes each. this lets us vary the pressure and speed. Do you possibly have an extra 5 minutes on a second program you don't realize?

M

Mommafirst

Beccamom

We have the Hillrom 105 also. As far as setting it for 25 minutes and it goes for 30 we have my daughter's set for 4 five minute sessions with coughing time programmed in between. After the 4rth session it does pause for coughing then starts back up for about 1 minute.

As far as the light our light seems to go off on its own. I am not sure how long it takes to turn off, but by the time we go to use it again it is off.

Beccamom

We have the Hillrom 105 also. As far as setting it for 25 minutes and it goes for 30 we have my daughter's set for 4 five minute sessions with coughing time programmed in between. After the 4rth session it does pause for coughing then starts back up for about 1 minute.

As far as the light our light seems to go off on its own. I am not sure how long it takes to turn off, but by the time we go to use it again it is off.

Beccamom

lilmac1177

i am going thru the insurance process to upgrade as well and i hope it works out! i would love to have a vest system that's more portable, thus allowing me to be even more independent!

lilmac1177

i am going thru the insurance process to upgrade as well and i hope it works out! i would love to have a vest system that's more portable, thus allowing me to be even more independent!