Hirschsprung's Disease w/ CF?

clawson5104

THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS.... and responses!

Wade goes to CF clinic Friday the 14th for a recheck.....(sinuses were full, bowels were full, lungs a little hazier last visit,started pulmozyme and regular laxative, then a week later ER with more bowel issues resulting in enema.....) and then to GI on the 27th. So we will see. I will update everybody. thanks again!

clawson5104

Wade goes to CF clinic Friday the 14th for a recheck.....(sinuses were full, bowels were full, lungs a little hazier last visit,started pulmozyme and regular laxative, then a week later ER with more bowel issues resulting in enema.....) and then to GI on the 27th. So we will see. I will update everybody. thanks again!

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104

<br />
<br />Wade goes to CF clinic Friday the 14th for a recheck.....(sinuses were full, bowels were full, lungs a little hazier last visit,started pulmozyme and regular laxative, then a week later ER with more bowel issues resulting in enema.....) and then to GI on the 27th. So we will see. I will update everybody. thanks again!

MOME2RT

When Reece was first born they took him over to the childrens hospital. When the transport team came to take him the driver asked if there was cf in the family...I said no & shrugged it off.

2 days later they were testing him for Hirsprung's, small colon & CF. He tested positive for CF! So the symptoms are all similar. Didnt know you could have both!?! Let us know! Take care!

MOME2RT

When Reece was first born they took him over to the childrens hospital. When the transport team came to take him the driver asked if there was cf in the family...I said no & shrugged it off.

2 days later they were testing him for Hirsprung's, small colon & CF. He tested positive for CF! So the symptoms are all similar. Didnt know you could have both!?! Let us know! Take care!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />2 days later they were testing him for Hirsprung's, small colon & CF. He tested positive for CF! So the symptoms are all similar. Didnt know you could have both!?! Let us know! Take care!

clawson5104

Yeah, me either....I figured CF was enough. But we will see, he may not end up having it. But Wade's pediatrician says Hirschsprung's is found ALOT with CFers. I said hmmm.....as much time as I spend in CF.com....and other CF sites.....you would've thought, I would have run across that somewhere. I DONNO.....will definitely keep y'all updated though. God Bless and thanks!

clawson5104

Yeah, me either....I figured CF was enough. But we will see, he may not end up having it. But Wade's pediatrician says Hirschsprung's is found ALOT with CFers. I said hmmm.....as much time as I spend in CF.com....and other CF sites.....you would've thought, I would have run across that somewhere. I DONNO.....will definitely keep y'all updated though. God Bless and thanks!

clawson5104

clawson5104

clawson5104