though. There is a CF affiliated Doctor there, but it is
basically just an asthma office.  My son's asthma was taken
care of there.  <br>
Yes, I am appealing the last refusal I got today!  I really do
not know if it is CF or not, but I need to know so she can get the
best possible care.<br>
Thanks again.......  Debbie<br>

dyza

someone, cant remember who,suggested to their insurance that the cost of the genetic test would be far less than the thousands they would pay out for any treatment in the future. Of course this was about their baby, but i think the same principal applies. Oh , and it done the trick, the insurance paid for the test.

Also ive looked for questions on here directed to the sponsors who answer them weekly, cant find where they are, someone help me here, but I read one recently say to someone that they can help if its a case of money issues, in what way, I'm not to sure, but the impression I got was that they could waive part of the fee.

Hope I have helped , even in a small way, Hey it all adds up.

dyza

someone, cant remember who,suggested to their insurance that the cost of the genetic test would be far less than the thousands they would pay out for any treatment in the future. Of course this was about their baby, but i think the same principal applies. Oh , and it done the trick, the insurance paid for the test.

Also ive looked for questions on here directed to the sponsors who answer them weekly, cant find where they are, someone help me here, but I read one recently say to someone that they can help if its a case of money issues, in what way, I'm not to sure, but the impression I got was that they could waive part of the fee.

dyza

anonymous

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=11994&enterthread=y">Former thread with AmbryGen's phone number!</a>

anonymous

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.cysticfibrosis.com/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=11994&enterthread=y">Former thread with AmbryGen's phone number!</a>

anonymous