Home salt rooms

bkc3

Does anyone have a home salt room? We are just starting to gather some information on this to see if it is something we may want to do. Any info on the helogenerators, controls, source for consumables would be appreciated.

bkc3

Does anyone have a home salt room? We are just starting to gather some information on this to see if it is something we may want to do. Any info on the helogenerators, controls, source for consumables would be appreciated.

bkc3

The plan for now is to use a sauna, carbon fiber dry heat as the room and possibly add a small salt generator..sound crazy?

bkc3

The plan for now is to use a sauna, carbon fiber dry heat as the room and possibly add a small salt generator..sound crazy?

bkc3

Sauna is in. Now the challenge is adding the salt aerosol. Getting a response from many of the suppliers has been a chore. Sent curentec an email. We will see what we come up with.

bkc3

Sauna is in. Now the challenge is adding the salt aerosol. Getting a response from many of the suppliers has been a chore. Sent curentec an email. We will see what we come up with.

bkc3

Got some info from curentec on their salt generator 1500euro and the salt has to come from them, it is already ground to the ~5um size. One of the concerns is the salt supply in the appropriate grind. Sounds like only one source. I am still investigating, but look forward to sharing what we find.

bkc3

Got some info from curentec on their salt generator 1500euro and the salt has to come from them, it is already ground to the ~5um size. One of the concerns is the salt supply in the appropriate grind. Sounds like only one source. I am still investigating, but look forward to sharing what we find.

kribensis

I dont know if my room counts as a salt room, but i do have a salt water aquarium in my room.
And have you looked at any of those salt rock chunks, or Himalayan salt rocks.

kribensis

I dont know if my room counts as a salt room, but i do have a salt water aquarium in my room.
And have you looked at any of those salt rock chunks, or Himalayan salt rocks.

bkc3

Salt water aquariums are nice. We did some research on salt rocks/ lamps etc. and most indicated they were more decorative than anything else.

bkc3

Salt water aquariums are nice. We did some research on salt rocks/ lamps etc. and most indicated they were more decorative than anything else.

bkc3

Anyone have a home salt room/ salt sauna? Need some ideas on salt generator. Any info would be appreciated.

bkc3

Anyone have a home salt room/ salt sauna? Need some ideas on salt generator. Any info would be appreciated.