Hookah Bar

Karman

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,

Karman

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,

hbollotte

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Karman</b></i>

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,</end quote></div>

click on the family topic or newly diagnosed, then go from there. you can start new topis and ask questions. this is a really easy site to use.

hbollotte

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,</end quote></div>

click on the family topic or newly diagnosed, then go from there. you can start new topis and ask questions. this is a really easy site to use.

hbollotte

hbollotte

hbollotte

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,</end quote>

hbollotte

Can someone please tell me how this web page works I just sign on tonight I am trying to find some information on cf because my 6 month old baby has it and he is still in the hospital,</end quote>

Audz

Hey,
Well we can only do so much to avoid inhaling smoke. You said that it is an amazing opportunity so if its only once a week, or a few nights or whatever I think you should go ahead and do it. If it was every night I don't think that would be the best idea. In saying that, if you feel your health can handle a bit of extra exposure to smoke and that the opportunity could do a lot for your comedy career, then I say you should go ahead!

Audz

Hey,
Well we can only do so much to avoid inhaling smoke. You said that it is an amazing opportunity so if its only once a week, or a few nights or whatever I think you should go ahead and do it. If it was every night I don't think that would be the best idea. In saying that, if you feel your health can handle a bit of extra exposure to smoke and that the opportunity could do a lot for your comedy career, then I say you should go ahead!

Audz

Hey,

Audz

Hey,

Audz

Hey,

Audz

Hey,