hospital boredom

pink2kool

<b>heyy My name is Autumn! im 11 years old. I have Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes:( I am in the hospital right now actually...I know its reallllly boring 2! but anywho i was just wanted 2 talk 2 someone bout this and ya so plz email me back and my sn is pink2kool also!!!
~Autumn:)</b>

pink2kool

<b>heyy My name is Autumn! im 11 years old. I have Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes:( I am in the hospital right now actually...I know its reallllly boring 2! but anywho i was just wanted 2 talk 2 someone bout this and ya so plz email me back and my sn is pink2kool also!!!

pink2kool

pink2kool

pink2kool

<br />~Autumn:)</b>

pink2kool

hi! My name is Autumn and i am 11 years old .I have Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes:( im in the hospital right now 2 for y CF but o well there helpin mee! so Wat bout u??? my sn is pink2kool too! so im me wheneva! k peacce!
~Auty

pink2kool

hi! My name is Autumn and i am 11 years old .I have Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes:( im in the hospital right now 2 for y CF but o well there helpin mee! so Wat bout u??? my sn is pink2kool too! so im me wheneva! k peacce!
~Auty

pink2kool

~Auty

pink2kool

~Auty

pink2kool

<br />~Auty

maeveypoop

Hello

I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind

Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.

maeveypoop

Hello

I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind

Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.

maeveypoop

Hello

maeveypoop

Hello

maeveypoop

Hello
<br />
<br />I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
<br />- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
<br />- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
<br />- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind
<br />
<br />Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.
<br />
<br />Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.
<br />