Hospital stay X_X

Vampy

Visions of Lucas growing up with blueberry juice all over his face!!! Keep us updated--hope you are soon feeling better!

^^ HAHA omg that would be horrible but funny. the blueberry stains but the funny to see him running around with it on his face

Turns out everyone i have
Gram Negative Rods.
I have NO clue what that is. im going to research it.

Vampy

Visions of Lucas growing up with blueberry juice all over his face!!! Keep us updated--hope you are soon feeling better!

^^ HAHA omg that would be horrible but funny. the blueberry stains but the funny to see him running around with it on his face

Gram Negative Rods.

Vampy

Gram Negative Rods.

Vampy

Gram Negative Rods.

Vampy

well i am going home tomarrow. not today because they are putting me on saroquill...a antipsychotic medication. No im not psychotic i am a newly found Bi Polar patient. Great another problem to add to the fricken *Bites tongue* Grrr list of things wrong with me. Watched red white and boom last night. was rather boring...its really gone down hill these past years. I miss the fireworks that were hearts and smiley faces. All they have now is the circles. I am listening to music hopefully that will calm my anger right now. my mother in law is the one who put me in a bad mood. she fricken drives me nuts!

Vampy

well i am going home tomarrow. not today because they are putting me on saroquill...a antipsychotic medication. No im not psychotic i am a newly found Bi Polar patient. Great another problem to add to the fricken *Bites tongue* Grrr list of things wrong with me. Watched red white and boom last night. was rather boring...its really gone down hill these past years. I miss the fireworks that were hearts and smiley faces. All they have now is the circles. I am listening to music hopefully that will calm my anger right now. my mother in law is the one who put me in a bad mood. she fricken drives me nuts!

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

debs2girls

That what mil's do best..lol...I try hard not to do that, but I think I fail..anyway, glad you are going home tomorrow. Cheyenne had Gram Neg. rods once before too.
Take care of yourself so you will be there to take care of Lucas.

debs2girls

That what mil's do best..lol...I try hard not to do that, but I think I fail..anyway, glad you are going home tomorrow. Cheyenne had Gram Neg. rods once before too.

debs2girls

debs2girls