Hospitals in Chicago

maddie256

I was wondering if anyone knows what a good adult CF clinic in Chicago
I am really unhappy at my current one and want to switch.

Please let me know
Thanks

maddie256

Please let me know
Thanks

maddie256

Please let me know
Thanks

maddie256

Please let me know
Thanks

maddie256

<br />I am really unhappy at my current one and want to switch.
<br />
<br />Please let me know
<br />Thanks

Irishgal

I lived in Chicago my whole life & recently moved to a different state. About a year before I left Chicago I switched from U of Chicago to Northwestern. I liked the Adult Dr at Northwestern better. He seemed to have more experince with adult CF & the adult program seemed way more established. I made the switch in 2007.
I'm curious, where are you going currently for your care?
There are lots of options in Chicago. Sorry this is just my experience. Good luck & good for u for being proactive & making the switch. I was glad I did. Don't get me wrong- U of Chicago is a great hospital. At the time from 2002-2007 I just felt their adult clinc needed work. It may be Better now?
Good luck!

Irishgal

I lived in Chicago my whole life & recently moved to a different state. About a year before I left Chicago I switched from U of Chicago to Northwestern. I liked the Adult Dr at Northwestern better. He seemed to have more experince with adult CF & the adult program seemed way more established. I made the switch in 2007.
There are lots of options in Chicago. Sorry this is just my experience. Good luck & good for u for being proactive & making the switch. I was glad I did. Don't get me wrong- U of Chicago is a great hospital. At the time from 2002-2007 I just felt their adult clinc needed work. It may be Better now?
Good luck!

Irishgal

Good luck!

Irishgal

Good luck!

Irishgal

<br />I'm curious, where are you going currently for your care?
<br />There are lots of options in Chicago. Sorry this is just my experience. Good luck & good for u for being proactive & making the switch. I was glad I did. Don't get me wrong- U of Chicago is a great hospital. At the time from 2002-2007 I just felt their adult clinc needed work. It may be Better now?
<br />Good luck!

P

PeteRose

Madison

Dr. Arvey Stone at Lutheran General is very good. I have been going to him for a very long time. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have.

Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Madison

Dr. Arvey Stone at Lutheran General is very good. I have been going to him for a very long time. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have.

Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Madison

Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Madison

Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Madison
<br />
<br />Dr. Arvey Stone at Lutheran General is very good. I have been going to him for a very long time. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have.
<br />
<br />Rosie 48 w/CF

lmattaway

I see Dr. Lam at Northwestern (technically meets at Childrens' Memorial Hospital) and have been pleased with her (and the staff) so far.

lmattaway

I see Dr. Lam at Northwestern (technically meets at Childrens' Memorial Hospital) and have been pleased with her (and the staff) so far.

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway