Hot or Cold?

laulau555

Today at field hockey practice it was really cold (40s... i guess is cold for now compared to the winter) I could breathe so much easier when I ran and I easily coughed up more mucus. I always figured its harder to breathe in the cold, but i seem to cough up more junk easier and not loose my breath so much. What do you think? Is it easier in the hot or the cold?

laulau555

Today at field hockey practice it was really cold (40s... i guess is cold for now compared to the winter) I could breathe so much easier when I ran and I easily coughed up more mucus. I always figured its harder to breathe in the cold, but i seem to cough up more junk easier and not loose my breath so much. What do you think? Is it easier in the hot or the cold?

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

JazzysMom

I have no problem breathing in humid weather UNLESS I am being quite active. Cooler weather is good, but COLD weather clamps by airways down.

JazzysMom

I have no problem breathing in humid weather UNLESS I am being quite active. Cooler weather is good, but COLD weather clamps by airways down.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Transplantmommy

I always had a much harder time in the cold. My lungs would just tighten up really bad and I would start coughing and would not stop until I got into some place warm. It was horrible and I'm glad that it doesn't happen anymore since the transplants.

Transplantmommy

I always had a much harder time in the cold. My lungs would just tighten up really bad and I would start coughing and would not stop until I got into some place warm. It was horrible and I'm glad that it doesn't happen anymore since the transplants.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

M

MCGrad2006

I had recess duty yesterday and I was dry hacking a littlebit. I think, like Mel said...it is easier in the cold as long as it is not TOO cold. I HATE the humid weather and have a hard time breathing almost no matter what I am doing. That is why I like the winter better, it is always easier to get away from the weather (i.e. go inside where it is warm), it's not that easy in the summer.

M

MCGrad2006

I had recess duty yesterday and I was dry hacking a littlebit. I think, like Mel said...it is easier in the cold as long as it is not TOO cold. I HATE the humid weather and have a hard time breathing almost no matter what I am doing. That is why I like the winter better, it is always easier to get away from the weather (i.e. go inside where it is warm), it's not that easy in the summer.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006