How are you doing and what syptoms are you experiencing

sunflower

This is my second month on Cayston and on a few ocassions I wake with a cough in the morning and coughing up phlegem. The majority of the time it's clear but can e a considerable amount.
Is Cayston suppose to bring up stuff or is it that I have something culturing. I thought antibioctis reduce the phlegm.

Sunflower 41yrs old
Dxs 33
Bronchospasm, Asthma
ABPA
Gallbladder removed
Hernia to be removed

sunflower

This is my second month on Cayston and on a few ocassions I wake with a cough in the morning and coughing up phlegem. The majority of the time it's clear but can e a considerable amount.
Is Cayston suppose to bring up stuff or is it that I have something culturing. I thought antibioctis reduce the phlegm.

Sunflower 41yrs old
Dxs 33
Bronchospasm, Asthma
ABPA
Gallbladder removed
Hernia to be removed

Anomie

My daughter coughs up phlegm when she does tobi sometimes. Usually towards the beginning of her cycle so maybe its because she's coughing up the dead bacteria or maybe its just so harsh and nasty that it makes her cough more.

Anomie

My daughter coughs up phlegm when she does tobi sometimes. Usually towards the beginning of her cycle so maybe its because she's coughing up the dead bacteria or maybe its just so harsh and nasty that it makes her cough more.

sunflower

hi Anomie,

Yes I am a bit like that too coughing up phlegm at the very start and it stops. Thank you for your reply.

sunflower

hi Anomie,

Yes I am a bit like that too coughing up phlegm at the very start and it stops. Thank you for your reply.