How do you feel if you miss a treatment?

dledwith

yes i can totally relate. when im feeling sick i usually do my treatments more often and when im feeling good i get cocky n skip sometimes... not usually in the morning but at night. on the weekends i dont get home til late and all i wanna do is crash into bed and unfortunately i do that without doing my treatments first. sleep just sounds so much more appealing at the moment.

dledwith

yes i can totally relate. when im feeling sick i usually do my treatments more often and when im feeling good i get cocky n skip sometimes... not usually in the morning but at night. on the weekends i dont get home til late and all i wanna do is crash into bed and unfortunately i do that without doing my treatments first. sleep just sounds so much more appealing at the moment.

dledwith

dledwith

dledwith

maddie256

Thats how I am...sometimes sleep just seems like a better idea at the time. Most of the time i can 'get away' with that but if I miss more then a day i notice it and i'm like begging to do a treatment. Also forgetting even one dose of antibiotics I totally notice the difference, which is a good thing because it keeps me motivated to finish the course on track rather then slack.

Does anyone else ever feel the urge to get 'beaten' rather then just the vest? I notice when I am coughing more I want the pressure of someone doing cpt as opposed to just the pressure from the vest. Is that normal or just me?

maddie256

Thats how I am...sometimes sleep just seems like a better idea at the time. Most of the time i can 'get away' with that but if I miss more then a day i notice it and i'm like begging to do a treatment. Also forgetting even one dose of antibiotics I totally notice the difference, which is a good thing because it keeps me motivated to finish the course on track rather then slack.

Does anyone else ever feel the urge to get 'beaten' rather then just the vest? I notice when I am coughing more I want the pressure of someone doing cpt as opposed to just the pressure from the vest. Is that normal or just me?

maddie256

maddie256

maddie256

<br />
<br />Does anyone else ever feel the urge to get 'beaten' rather then just the vest? I notice when I am coughing more I want the pressure of someone doing cpt as opposed to just the pressure from the vest. Is that normal or just me?

crystalina0814

I always suffer if I skip. If I skip morning- I cough and am SOB all day. If I skip night- I wake up coughing and hacking and also SOB. It is a no- win. My mid-day treatments are the least noticed if skipped...but keep me healthy.

I too feel the need to have some manual CPT when I am super tight...or super congested.

crystalina0814

I always suffer if I skip. If I skip morning- I cough and am SOB all day. If I skip night- I wake up coughing and hacking and also SOB. It is a no- win. My mid-day treatments are the least noticed if skipped...but keep me healthy.

I too feel the need to have some manual CPT when I am super tight...or super congested.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

<br />
<br />I too feel the need to have some manual CPT when I am super tight...or super congested.