How do you get your infant to sit through treatment?

PlumPerfect

when we started our son on treatments he did that for a bit, it just means its working. A more persistent cough throughout the day is concern but if its increasing some after treatment just start to feel it out then you will get to know a norm for your child and understand when its not and when to call, but by all means if you are at the least bit concerned call the c clinic. I did this once and had Brandon checked out, he was fine and clear but better to know and be fine than to not know and not be fine

PlumPerfect

when we started our son on treatments he did that for a bit, it just means its working. A more persistent cough throughout the day is concern but if its increasing some after treatment just start to feel it out then you will get to know a norm for your child and understand when its not and when to call, but by all means if you are at the least bit concerned call the c clinic. I did this once and had Brandon checked out, he was fine and clear but better to know and be fine than to not know and not be fine

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

RiverRat

This has been so helpful thank you!! We just went to the doctor and are back to just doing chest PT. WEe are so thankful his lungs have cleared up enough to not require it every day.

I love all of the ideas! I will try the ball and sleeping idea. I find that Owen likes to do his treatments with me standing as well - I was beginning to wonder if he was trying to help me lose my baby weight or if he is really more comfortable this way.

All these ideas are wonderful and I will be sure to try all of them!

RiverRat

This has been so helpful thank you!! We just went to the doctor and are back to just doing chest PT. WEe are so thankful his lungs have cleared up enough to not require it every day.

I love all of the ideas! I will try the ball and sleeping idea. I find that Owen likes to do his treatments with me standing as well - I was beginning to wonder if he was trying to help me lose my baby weight or if he is really more comfortable this way.

RiverRat

RiverRat

RiverRat

<br />
<br />I love all of the ideas! I will try the ball and sleeping idea. I find that Owen likes to do his treatments with me standing as well - I was beginning to wonder if he was trying to help me lose my baby weight or if he is really more comfortable this way.
<br />
<br />All these ideas are wonderful and I will be sure to try all of them!