How do you handle frustration

proverbs3

I'm 11 1/2 years old and newly diagnosed. Since then, I have been in the hospital 7 times in 1 1/2 years. I've contracted a mycobacteria, c-diff bacteria,on 3 home IV's, ton's of meds and nebulizers. It seems like I'm never in school and I miss my friends.

proverbs3

I'm 11 1/2 years old and newly diagnosed. Since then, I have been in the hospital 7 times in 1 1/2 years. I've contracted a mycobacteria, c-diff bacteria,on 3 home IV's, ton's of meds and nebulizers. It seems like I'm never in school and I miss my friends.

proverbs3

JazzysMom

I dont have much to say except that some days are easier then others. Heck some years are easier then others! Strength from me to you!

JazzysMom

I dont have much to say except that some days are easier then others. Heck some years are easier then others! Strength from me to you!

JazzysMom

JORDYSMOM

Hi honey - I'm sorry you feel so bad. Can your mom make arrangements for any of your close friends to come visit you? When my son is in the hospital, he has two very close friends who are there a lot. Of course now he is older and his friends drive, so they can get themselves there, but even if they couldn't, I would find a way to get them there to visit. I think it is very important for your recovery to not be depressed and lonely.

Since you are on-line, can you IM or e-mail your friends? This crappy disease really stinks sometimes, but we have to be bigger than it. We have to find ways to get past the bad parts. I have a son who is 11 1/2. He is bored since school is out. We try to find things to keep him busy, but he misses his school friends. I know it's hard, but you hang in there. I am sending you my best wishes for you to feel better very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi honey - I'm sorry you feel so bad. Can your mom make arrangements for any of your close friends to come visit you? When my son is in the hospital, he has two very close friends who are there a lot. Of course now he is older and his friends drive, so they can get themselves there, but even if they couldn't, I would find a way to get them there to visit. I think it is very important for your recovery to not be depressed and lonely.

Since you are on-line, can you IM or e-mail your friends? This crappy disease really stinks sometimes, but we have to be bigger than it. We have to find ways to get past the bad parts. I have a son who is 11 1/2. He is bored since school is out. We try to find things to keep him busy, but he misses his school friends. I know it's hard, but you hang in there. I am sending you my best wishes for you to feel better very soon.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

monkeysrock724

it's hard to cope with my frustration, but i like to write and keep a small journal. Getting your feelings out, verbaly or writing wise, is the best thing you can do. If you keep your frustration bundeled up inside of you, you are bond to do something regretful.

i always write, i'm not saying you need a therapist, but sometimes thats all i want. Someone to share my feelings with that won't judge me.

those are just some ideas, i hope this is helpful!

monkeysrock724

it's hard to cope with my frustration, but i like to write and keep a small journal. Getting your feelings out, verbaly or writing wise, is the best thing you can do. If you keep your frustration bundeled up inside of you, you are bond to do something regretful.

i always write, i'm not saying you need a therapist, but sometimes thats all i want. Someone to share my feelings with that won't judge me.

those are just some ideas, i hope this is helpful!