How do you handle frustration

monkeysrock724

it's hard to cope with my frustration, but i like to write and keep a small journal. Getting your feelings out, verbaly or writing wise, is the best thing you can do. If you keep your frustration bundeled up inside of you, you are bond to do something regretful.

i always write, i'm not saying you need a therapist, but sometimes thats all i want. Someone to share my feelings with that won't judge me.

those are just some ideas, i hope this is helpful!

monkeysrock724

it's hard to cope with my frustration, but i like to write and keep a small journal. Getting your feelings out, verbaly or writing wise, is the best thing you can do. If you keep your frustration bundeled up inside of you, you are bond to do something regretful.

i always write, i'm not saying you need a therapist, but sometimes thats all i want. Someone to share my feelings with that won't judge me.

monkeysrock724

monkeysrock724