How do you hide your picc line?

randomgirl

I'm getting my picc line tommorrow and a few days after that I have my sisters bridal shower to go to and I already have my dress picked out which is sleeveless...and I'm wondering how to cover my picc line. I have socks that I cut to put on my arm...but that looks wierd...and you can see big bumps (which are the tubes). Any ideas?

randomgirl

I'm getting my picc line tommorrow and a few days after that I have my sisters bridal shower to go to and I already have my dress picked out which is sleeveless...and I'm wondering how to cover my picc line. I have socks that I cut to put on my arm...but that looks wierd...and you can see big bumps (which are the tubes). Any ideas?

randomgirl

randomgirl

randomgirl

cutiepatootie

What about some nice long gloves instead of socks, you could even cut it just to cover up the pic if you don't want to wear gloves, say your trying to make a fashion statement. Or you could wear a nice sweater to cover your arms.

cutiepatootie

What about some nice long gloves instead of socks, you could even cut it just to cover up the pic if you don't want to wear gloves, say your trying to make a fashion statement. Or you could wear a nice sweater to cover your arms.

cutiepatootie

cutiepatootie

cutiepatootie

maddie256

I went to a homecoming dance with the regular wrap around the picc line and then a friend of mine went to a craft store or a fabric store and got some sequence band that matched my dress and we wrapped that around it. It still was there but atleast it looked a little better with the sequence wrap that matched dress then just the regular brown one.

I don't know maybe you can try something like this? It worked pretty well
Good Luck

maddie256

I went to a homecoming dance with the regular wrap around the picc line and then a friend of mine went to a craft store or a fabric store and got some sequence band that matched my dress and we wrapped that around it. It still was there but atleast it looked a little better with the sequence wrap that matched dress then just the regular brown one.

Good Luck

maddie256

Good Luck

maddie256

Good Luck

maddie256

<br />
<br />I don't know maybe you can try something like this? It worked pretty well
<br />Good Luck

ladybug

i know its still sort of a "wrap", but i sometimes am able to better camoflauge mine if i use that stuff that kinda sticks to itself and looks like a stretchy ace bandage. its comes in lots of different colors (purple and red are the ones i've seen) but i use the "fleshy" colored one and it blends in a bit better than color or that white netting my home health company likes so much. i'm sorry i don't know what its called, but usually, i can use a couple go-arounds of my arm with that stuff and its fairly thin. this is versus the white netting wraps they give me with the picc that stick out (literally and figuratively).

ladybug

i know its still sort of a "wrap", but i sometimes am able to better camoflauge mine if i use that stuff that kinda sticks to itself and looks like a stretchy ace bandage. its comes in lots of different colors (purple and red are the ones i've seen) but i use the "fleshy" colored one and it blends in a bit better than color or that white netting my home health company likes so much. i'm sorry i don't know what its called, but usually, i can use a couple go-arounds of my arm with that stuff and its fairly thin. this is versus the white netting wraps they give me with the picc that stick out (literally and figuratively).

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug