How do you know when you are de-satting? (I think that's what it's called)

Kelli

Well I work out 3 times a week and recently I have been getting so nauseated when I work out. Like to the point that I feel like I'm going to vomit. It's awful.

I am kind of sob, (with exertion)which is normal for me. I was getting a little drink of water like 1/2 way thru my workout. I'm not sure if that's it?

Do you think it has something to do with o2 or something?

Please let me know what de-satting is like? What are the symptoms? Is that what I am experiencing?

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Well I work out 3 times a week and recently I have been getting so nauseated when I work out. Like to the point that I feel like I'm going to vomit. It's awful.

I am kind of sob, (with exertion)which is normal for me. I was getting a little drink of water like 1/2 way thru my workout. I'm not sure if that's it?

Please let me know what de-satting is like? What are the symptoms? Is that what I am experiencing?

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

Thanks,
Kelli

Kelli

<br />
<br />I am kind of sob, (with exertion)which is normal for me. I was getting a little drink of water like 1/2 way thru my workout. I'm not sure if that's it?
<br />
<br />Do you think it has something to do with o2 or something?
<br />
<br />Please let me know what de-satting is like? What are the symptoms? Is that what I am experiencing?
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Kelli

Diane

Hi Kelli,
When i was in the hospital i had a pulse-ox in my room and each time i felt short of breath
(after walking aruond the hallways) i hurried up and clicked it on my finger and sure enough
i was de-satting. I knew it had to be because i was really huffing and puffing . There are
probably other ways, maybe headache etc.

Diane

Hi Kelli,
When i was in the hospital i had a pulse-ox in my room and each time i felt short of breath
(after walking aruond the hallways) i hurried up and clicked it on my finger and sure enough
i was de-satting. I knew it had to be because i was really huffing and puffing . There are

Diane

Hi Kelli,

Diane

Hi Kelli,

Diane

Hi Kelli,
<br /> When i was in the hospital i had a pulse-ox in my room and each time i felt short of breath
<br />(after walking aruond the hallways) i hurried up and clicked it on my finger and sure enough
<br />i was de-satting. I knew it had to be because i was really huffing and puffing . There are
<br />probably other ways, maybe headache etc.

Skye

Sometimes there are no symptoms at all for people. I can tell when I desat...I can feel my heart beat in my head. I know that sounds weird....it is hard to describe. That is the best way I know how to describe it. I know when I need a tune-up or if something is going on cuz I'll run up the stairs or over-exert and that throbbing or beating feeling comes.

Skye

Sometimes there are no symptoms at all for people. I can tell when I desat...I can feel my heart beat in my head. I know that sounds weird....it is hard to describe. That is the best way I know how to describe it. I know when I need a tune-up or if something is going on cuz I'll run up the stairs or over-exert and that throbbing or beating feeling comes.

Skye

Skye

Skye

lightNlife

Headaches are very common when desatting, so is rapid breathing, sort of like a gasping breath. For some people though, there are no symptoms. What might be happening instead is that you're not breathing properly or staying hydrated enough while you work out.

lightNlife

Headaches are very common when desatting, so is rapid breathing, sort of like a gasping breath. For some people though, there are no symptoms. What might be happening instead is that you're not breathing properly or staying hydrated enough while you work out.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife